Individual exchanges

Individual exchanges

If a student wishes to study at a university or college abroad that hasn't partnered up with PHTG, the student has to apply directly with the institute and will have to do all the administrative organisation him/herself. In principle, this also means that study fees will have to be paid for studying at the foreign university or college.

For pre-school and primary school level students, this option is usually only available in the form of an add-on 7th semester. Gathering all the relevant information and organising the exchange usually takes a long time, and the academic periods of many colleges and universities are often not compatible with PHTG's annual schedule.


Pädagogische Hochschule Thurgau
International Office

Unterer Schulweg 3
CH-8280 Kreuzlingen 2