- Partner universities
- Exchange students (OUT)
- Visiting exchange students (IN)
- Mobility for PHTG staff (OUT)
- Mobility for visiting staff (IN)
- Cooperation with the University of Konstanz
- EDK compensatory measures
PHTG welcomes and encourages staff mobility for teaching assignments. Lecturers at PHTG have the option to complete an exchange at a European partner university or college within the Swiss European Mobility Programme (SEMP), which entails a teaching assignment of at least 8 lessons. Such a visiting teaching assignment is usually over a period of two days up to two months.
European exchange programmes are approved for grants. At present, these amount to lump sums for each work and/or travelling day of CHF 170. Travelling expenses are reimbursed on the basis of actual expenses incurred (max. CHF 600 at present).